Sunday 1 May 2011

Just Be Sure To Wear Your Best

Mood: Happy
Listening to: Beautiful Thieves, AFI

 

So I have recently (this morning) rediscovered my love for AFI and 30 Seconds to Mars thanks to Virgin Media Music on Demand. I listened to some old AFI songs that I remembered, followed by a new one released in 2010 that I had never heard and found, to my delight, that the singer's ridiculous fringe was gone. He was also wearing A LOT less make-up and I realised just how attractive Davey Havok was. Ooh. Following the thought of attractive lead singers I turned on the 30 Seconds to Mars playlist and sat through a bunch of their music videos which seemed to be short films rather than music videos, with credits at the end and everything. From Yesterday was especially detailed, and I have to say I enjoyed the full length version as much as I enjoyed the shortened version that I had watched years ago. So now I find myself blogging in my room to the sound of AFI, a soundtrack that would not have crossed my mind only a day ago. Oh how I have missed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment