Tuesday 3 May 2011

I'm Taking The Short Way Down

mood: lazy
listening to: Fainting Spells - AFI

So I started back school today after an extended weekend and despite my exams starting in just over a week, I still cannot get motivated to put effort in. I have a presentation due tomorrow for Advanced Higher English and a couple of questions due for History which I misplaced and cannot find let alone be bothered to actually do. My lack of willpower is actually kicking me now - it is almost 10am and I have done sweet nothing. I wish I knew quick tips and tricks to boost willpower so I could motivate myself to get off my lazy ass and pick up a pen. Instead of doing work I am sitting in front of the computer browsing Tumblr, blogging, or scouring New Look's online shop for a pair of high waisted shorts to team with my rather cute crop top from H&M.

I have so many good reasons for wanting to study my arse off and get good marks this year - mainly because this is my last year in school and I want to start University in September - but for some reason they do not seem to motivate me as much as they should. Even now I know I should be working instead of blogging. I think tomorrow I am going to ban myself from the internet (with the exception of Blogspot and Google) and spend my evening doing some proper studying and actually get shit done. We are all off on Thursday so I think I am going to go into the library and stay there all day and do some hardcore studying. I need Bs in History and RMPS. I just to bloody sit the English exam without a breakdown. COME ON! 

No comments:

Post a Comment